Tropical oasis in tightly-held area
FIND. Resting in one of Avalon's most tightly-held areas and nestled amongst beautifully landscaped tropical-inspired gardens to the front and rear, this classic weatherboard home serves up stunning spaces for relaxed family life. Private, elegant and spacious, this charismatic beach house enjoys complete privacy and tranquillity, yet is conveniently situated just moments from cafes and bus stops, and within a level walk of Avalon Village and beach.
LOVE. Loved by the same owners for 36 years, this is a comfortable home with a welcoming ambience. You'll fall in love with the free-flowing living area that gives way to a spectacular outdoor living zone, creating the perfect environment for you to live an easy, breezy indoor/outdoor lifestyle, with plenty of space to entertain, or find a corner to put your feet up and relax and Classic weatherboard home with elegant cedar cladding as well as temperature-controlled wine cellar.
• Generous 625sqm corner block with rear-north aspect
• Free-flowing living area with defined areas for lounge and dining
• Neat kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking and butler's pantry
• Second sitting area with built-in seating connects seamlessly to a spectacular north-facing outdoor living zone with pitched pergola and built-in BBQ
• Two level grassed areas with rear lawn and open deck surrounded by tropical plants
• Three generous bedrooms, including a generous master bedroom with bay window and shower en-suite
• Video security system throughout home and garage
• Temperature controlled wine cellar
• Auto double lock-up garage with entry via Binburra Avenue with space for 2 more cars off street parking
LIVE. This highly sought-after location appeals to families because of the relaxed beach lifestyle it offers, the tight-knit community in that will welcome you in, as well as how close is to cafes, bus stops and Avalon Village. It's just 500 metres to the Careel Headland walk, where you can enjoy magnificent vistas of the ocean and the surrounding headland landscapes. Within a 5-minute walk is Avalon Beach, and just a little further on is Avalon town centre. With bus services at the door that will transport you straight to Manly, you can enjoy the quiet life of Avalon, without forsaking convenience for a moment.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.