High-convenience lifestyle in charming home
FIND. A stunning free-flowing living zone, district views and a choice of outdoor entertaining zones headline this charismatic weatherboard in Allambie Heights. Refreshed and ready for you to move in and enjoy, this is an attractive home that offers style and sophistication, and a family-friendly layout that offers plenty of space for entertaining.
LOVE. With all of the bedrooms and the living space on one level, the low-maintenance layout will suit families as well as downsizers. This practical home sits within the welcoming and tranquil surrounds of Allambie Heights, moments from Warringah Mall, public reserves and Manly Dam, yet close enough to be able to hop on your bike and ride to Manly or to the beach. This is a popular location for families who value peace and quiet as well as convenience.
• Open-plan living and dining area with two access points to a wide entertainer's deck with a lush district backdrop
• Lightly limewashed pine floors create a sophisticated coastal aesthetic in living area, which is off-set by sleek black fixtures
• Updated stone kitchen with large island bench, gas cooking, a free-standing De Longhi cooker and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a full en-suite with spa bath
• Two additional bedrooms, all comfortably furnished with carpet
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Backyard with over-sized pergola-covered entertainer's deck and a child-friendly lawn, perfect for afternoon gatherings
• Study nook, laundry room with external access, extensive under-house storage
• Double carport
LIVE. Ticking all the boxes in terms of convenience, this centrally-placed street is 500 metres from Warringah Mall, so you can grab groceries and shopping, grab takeaway food or visit the cinema whenever you feel the need. Another attractive bonus is the ease of access to numerous lifestyle hubs, with nearby bus services making travel to Manly, the city, or up the beaches quick and easy. Great schools, local shops, public reserves and the beautiful environs of Manly Dam are also within the community of Allambie Heights.
Water rates: Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates: Approx $454.90
Land Size: Approx 505.9 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Manly, Warringah Mall and Frenchs Forest Buses depart from the local shops and along the main road
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Brookvale Public School
- Cromer High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
• We get great sun on the front deck in the mornings and lovely sun in the backyard in the afternoon.
• We love the district views from the front deck.
• It's a friendly neighbourhood with lots of families.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.