Dream opportunity on tightly held street
FIND. Opportunity awaits in this original weatherboard home on one of Allambie Heights' most loved streets. Cherished by the same family for 66 years, this superb, single-level residence is nestled on a generous 658sqm block, offering vast potential and an opportunity that will excite anyone looking for a renovation or rebuild project in a tightly-held pocket of the northern beaches.
LOVE. Nestled amongst gardens to the front and rear, this home has a lot of charm and could easily be renovated, but there is also opportunity to consider a new build (STCA). On the doorstep of Manly Dam, this lush enclave of Allambie Heights offers a quiet lifestyle, yet it's close to everywhere, including beaches, major shopping centres and schools.
- Single-level weatherboard in outstanding original condition
- This is a generous, near-level block with a sunny easterly aspect to the front, and plenty of space to play with the options of renovating, adding a level or re-building (STCA)
- Level access from the street means easy access for any construction works
- Sunny east-facing lounge room flows out to meet a verandah that offers a picturesque outlook over the front garden and street
- Sunroom connects to a big, sun-dappled backyard with a deck
- Generous proportions inside, from the large kitchen to spacious bedrooms
- Neat bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Internal laundry room
- Large lock-up garage and extensive driveway parking space
LIVE. Allambie Heights is a hugely popular location with families because of how quiet and leafy it is, yet how convenient it is to many lifestyle amenities and natural attractions. This quiet street links effortlessly up with Manly Dam – the perfect spot for weekend bush walks, picnics and water sports. The local Allambie Heights shops and Allambie Heights Public School are a short walk away, and beaches and lifestyle hubs in Freshwater and Manly are a short bike ride or drive down the road.
Size: Approx 658 sm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Manly, Warringah Mall and Frenchs Forest Buses depart from the local shops and along the main road
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Public School
- St Kierans Catholic School
- The Forest High School
WHAT OWNER LOVES
- This is such a great location for families with children. The proximity to Manly Dam has meant we were always down there as kids.
- This has always been a very community-minded street. We have amazing neighbours.
- We love that we can walk to schools and local shops.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.