Flexible family entertainer with spectacular views
FIND. Elevated to offer a stunning tree-filled outlook that captures district and ocean, this elegant entertainer offers a family-focused floorplan with immaculate, light-filled interiors, generous alfresco entertaining with views that will impress, and a level backyard.
LOVE. Comfortable and spacious, and with verdant, tree-filled outlooks from almost every angle, this beautifully presented residence offers a flexible floorplan with a choice of living zones, and a retreat-style bedroom that will suit older children or in-laws. This central location offers outstanding access to a range of northern beaches hotspots, with beaches, Warringah Mall, and a wide range of bushwalking trails nearby.
- Light-filled north-facing lounge and dining room opens up to meet the backyard with a hot tub where you can relax and enjoy the views
- There are multiple access points onto a big entertainer's deck that extends along the back of the house, offering effortless indoor/outdoor flow
- Sleek kitchen with island central island bench, stone counters & dishwasher combines with a casual meals area that floats onto the deck
- Light-filled master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and deck access
- Lower-level retreat-style bedroom with adjoining living space, wet bar and shower bathroom, ideal for guests or older children
- Chic, well-appointed family bathroom with spa bath
- Laundry room with storage space and WC
- Double garage with easy internal access
LIVE. Allambie Heights is a hugely popular location with families because of how quiet and leafy it is, yet how convenient it is to many lifestyle amenities and natural attractions. Manly Dam is the perfect spot for weekend bush walks and picnics. The local Allambie Heights shops and Allambie Heights Public School are a short walk away, and you can either ride all the way to Manly using the nearby bike paths, or drive there in moments.
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $403.98 pq
Size: Approx 774 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- B-Line express city bus, Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
Shopping & Dining:
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Primary
- The Forest High School
- St Kierans Catholic School
- Oxford Falls Grammar
- St Luke's Grammar
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The views from the deck are breathtaking, capturing a gorgeous district and ocean vista.
- There is a lot of flexibility from having a downstairs retreat, it's great for older children or when guests come to stay.
- Allambie Heights has such a great community, and it's so central to beaches, the mall, parks and Manly Dam.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.