Superb family home with privacy & ocean views
FIND. With ocean views, leafy outlooks, and a real emphasis on relaxed indoor-outdoor living, this superb home offers the perfect base for those who are looking for a tranquil home that is close to everything. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac location that backs onto walking trails and is close to Manly Dam, this is a magical environment where the family can enjoy lots of peace and tranquillity, yet easy access to beaches and lifestyle hubs.
LOVE. Elevated to enjoy a stunning vista over the district and ocean, this home is filled with natural light and has a real sense of greenery and open space around it. The floorplan is tailored perfectly to growing families, with living spaces flowing out effortlessly to front and rear-facing entertaining areas, plus a child-friendly backyard.
- Relax into a stunning district and ocean vista from the front deck
- A bright nor-easterly aspect brightens the interiors throughout the day, whilst doors on either side of the room ensure fantastic cross-ventilation
- Floorboards throughout, high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows and beautiful Art Deco cornicing
- A large casual dining and kitchen area flows outwards to the backyard, where a covered deck overlooks private gardens with established plants & trees
- Generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in all, including the master bedroom with a shower en-suite and air-con unit
- Family bathroom with stone vanity, bathtub and overhead shower
- Lots of storage underneath the deck plus a single lock-up garage
LIVE. Allambie Heights remains a popular suburb for families, because of its excellent proximity to schools and parks, whilst also being convenient to Warringah Mall and other shopping and lifestyle hubs. This quiet, leafy street is perfectly placed for access to beaches, as well as sitting within an easy bike ride of Manly. There is a great set of local shops in Allambie Heights, and there are nearby bus services that allow quick and easy access to the city and Manly.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $464.52 pq
Size: Approx 734sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- B-Line express city bus, Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Primary
- Manly Vale Primary School
- The Forest High School
- St Kierans Catholic School
- Oxford Falls Grammar
- St Luke's Grammar
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The view that sweeps across the district to the ocean is stunning.
- The layout has great flow, with outdoor areas to the front and rear.
- Allambie Heights is close to everything, but the street is super quiet and leafy.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.