Executive family residence with Bali-inspired gardens
* Positioned at the quiet end of what is widely regarded as Allambie Height's premier street, this luxurious master-built home opens to a lush tropical garden oasis featuring a prized due north aspect.
* Built in 2002 with a design focus on family living & alfresco entertaining, the substantial residence is set over 2 grandly scaled & impeccably appointed levels offering a fluid sequence of living spaces incorporating 3 sep zones.
* In a highly sought after family community setting, with level walk to village hub & sought-after Allambie Hts Public School, the home is accessed via a grand entry portico & double-height reception hall or internally from an oversized double L/U garage.
* Expertly designed to take full advantage of its setting & aspect, it features a superb master suite capturing sweeping elevated views over Manly out to the ocean & iconic Heads.
* Elegant formal living & dining rooms lead through to a gourmet granite gas kitchen with integrated stainless steel appliances, pantry & casual dining bar, which adjoins a generous open plan family or informal living area wired for your entertainment systems.
* Providing a sensational environment for both intimate & grand scale entertaining, the luxuriant Bali-inspired gardens are complete with authentic Indonesian thatched gazebo with timber day bed, expansive Merbau decking, electric louvred pergola terrace for climate control, & heated spa. The purpose designed lush tropical gardens incorporate ambient garden & deck lighting, river stone & water feature, all combined to create your own resort style atmosphere.
* Accommodation comprises 4 upper level double beds, including master suite with viewing balcony & w/in robe, lower level home office or media den & upper level casual living room or ideal kid's TV den.
* The upper level bedrooms are serviced by a large family sized spa bathroom with double vanity & separate shower in addition to the master ensuite, while the lower level features a full bathroom & separate internal laundry with access to a side courtyard.
* Prestige features include ducted reverse cycle air, two wall-mounted LCD televisions (master bed & casual living room), a decked boat-washing bay & double visitor parking.
* Impeccably maintained by one family since it was built, this luxurious executive-style residence is a short stroll to recreational parkland & city transport & short drive to superb surf beaches & Warringah Mall's retail & entertainment hub.