Flexible family sanctuary with bushland outlooks
Auction Saturday 9 September
FIND. Spacious, sunlit living, private outdoor entertaining with district views, and a flexible, family-friendly layout are the defining attributes of this captivating residence. Showcasing beautiful leafy outlooks from almost every angle, this delightful home is positioned on a coveted street in Allambie Heights, quiet and protected, but moments from village shops, cafes and bus services.
LOVE. With a generous living area and a downstairs retreat with its own living area and private entrance, this practical home is ideal for growing families who are looking for the space to spread out as well as come together with ease.
- Sit on the front verandah and take in beautiful, tree-filled outlooks
- The attractive, light-filled lounge room features big-picture windows that really make the most of the views
- Updated kitchen appointed with timber benchtops, gas cooking & a dishwasher, adjoining a casual dining space and flowing to the backyard
- Private backyard with beautiful sandstone outcrops, established trees, a choice of entertaining decks, and stunning bushland & district views
- Three generous bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobes in two
- Lower-level retreat with a living area and fourth bedroom with built-ins, plumbing provision for a wet bar and laundry, plus a modern shower bathroom and private entry, ideal for teenagers, in-laws or a nanny
- Pine floorboards throughout the top level of the home and engineered oak throughout the lower level
- Reverse-cycle air-con in living, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, external laundry room with storage
- Single lock-up garage and under-house storage
LIVE. This is one of the most tightly held pockets of Allambie Heights – loved because of how tranquil and serene it is, as well the gorgeous bushland outlooks, and the easy access to Manly Dam. This premium address sits within the catchment zone for Allambie Heights Public School, and within a short walk of local shops. It's a short drive to Warringah Mall or to a number of local beaches, and a quick bike ride to Manly.
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $469 pq
Size: Approx 613 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- B-Line express city bus, Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Primary
- Manly Vale Primary School
- The Forest High School
- St Kierans Catholic School; Oxford Falls Grammar, St Luke's Grammar
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the beautiful treetop views, with light-filled living areas and bedrooms.
- It's a great backyard entertaining area with bush views, lots of birds and natural sandstone outcrops.
- This is such a friendly, relaxed neighbourhood with lots of young families and a real community feel.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.