Large & Unique Family Home
* This spacious and unique family home with some original period features backs straight onto Manly Dam Reserve and offers the most amazing children's paradise in the backyard: an expansive level lawn, gorgeous stone feature wall and a wooden gate that opens directly to the bushland behind.
* The house itself, is an original 1960s weatherboard with some period ceilings, paint rails and character casement windows but it has been augmented with an upstairs addition to make room for the large modern family.
* There are four bedrooms, combined formal lounge and dining, modern eat-in kitchen with gas cooking, second sitting/family room, study nook, two bathrooms plus an extra WC in the laundry room and gas hot water.
* Overlooking the private and sunny backyard, where your children will play safely for hours, is a shady, screened in veranda with deep views of the bush: the perfect venue for long summer barbecues.
* There's also a carport plus large shed/LUG and a beautifully kept fragrant front garden with a gorgeous frangipani tree.
* Situated in a whisper-quiet, family-friendly street in an upcoming area close to Manly and Warringah Mall, this home is a unique opportunity to create something really special where your family can grow and thrive for years to come.