Spacious residence in sought after family setting
FIND. Positioned on a generous corner block in Allambie Heights, this expansive, single-level entertainer checks all the boxes for a well-connected, relaxed family lifestyle. Naturally lit from a sunny nor-easterly aspect and beautifully presented with elegant, modern finishes, this superbly-appointed home is a quiet retreat in a convenient and central location.
LOVE. All on one level, this home offers an easy-living layout, with four bedrooms as well as flexible living space that can be used in various ways. Effortless outdoor and indoor entertaining space, low-maintenance gardens and modern finishes make this home a joy to live in and ideal for families with children of any age.
- The spacious living zone has an open, free-flowing design that accommodates effortless entertaining both inside and out.
- Double glazed windows at the front and side of the property.
- A generous, all-seasons entertainer's deck looks over a private backyard with low-maintenance gardens.
- Any home cook will be happy with the sophisticated modern kitchen with stone island, gas cooking and window so you can pass out dishes to your guests on the deck.
- Comfortably appointed accommodation consists of four bedrooms, with the option of using the second living area as a fifth bedroom, office or rumpus.
- Stunning contemporary bathroom with a luxurious tub to soak in, a rainfall shower, sleek black fixtures and frameless glass.
- Pine floorboards stained in a rich mahogany hue creates an elegant look that permeates throughout, complimenting high ceilings and decorative cornicing.
- A second bathroom is combined with the laundry.
LIVE. This is a well-connected location in the middle of a number of northern beaches hotspots. Within walking distance is the Allambie Heights Public School and the local shops, and there are a number of beautiful bushland tracks nearby including those around Manly Dam. It's a short drive to beaches and eateries at Manly, Freshwater and Dee Why, there's easy access to Chatswood and Forestway shopping centre.
Water rates: Approx $171.41 pq
Council rates: Approx $526.50 pq
Approx 733.3 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- B-Line express city bus, Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
Shopping & Dining:
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Primary
- The Forest High School
- St Kierans Catholic School
- Oxford Falls Grammar
- St Luke's Grammar
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the community feel in Allambie Heights, and the ease of getting to the local school and shops.
- We love the open-plan living and watching the sun rising from the deck in the morning.
- We feel close to everything we need, including beaches and Manly Dam.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.