Serene bushland family paradise
* Backing onto Manly Dam Reserve offering bushland privacy and tranquility just moments stroll to village shops, school and transport. It enjoys serene water views of Manly Dam and the surrounding landscape.
* Lovingly tended gardens boast established fruit and olive trees and a flourishing vegetable patch offset by gently running waterways and fishponds.
* Comprising four bedrooms in total, two on each level, this home with separate entrances to each floor will comfortably house a larger family or provide separate accommodation for in-laws, nannies or teenagers desiring privacy.
* On the upper level, a large zoned living/dining opening onto a deck enjoys the peaceful outlook. Through designer arches, the dining room's picture windows create an inviting ambience. Below, a sizeable rumpus room opens to covered garden terrace and rear garden. In all, there is ample room for both young and old to entertain and relax.
* The main kitchen with generous storage and powerful gas cooktop sit on the upper level whilst below a kitchenette services what could become separate accommodation. .
* Each floor has its own bathroom updated just three years ago. The master bedroom has a shower ensuite.
* In a prime cul de sac position, the spacious parent's retreat is cocooned by a timber beamed cathedral ceiling over the bed area and enjoys an inspiring vista of the shimmering water. There is an extra large parent's lounge/study and a walk-in robe.
* A secure double garage has internal access and a lockable workshop. There is a small wine cellar under the stairs and some additional storage space.
* Well loved, this comfortable home is waiting for a new young family. All you could want - an easy walk to the local school, shops and buses in a quiet location.