Flexible family home with a lush district vista
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This exceptional multi-level home rests in a peaceful, leafy street, showcasing a sunny east-facing aspect and a beautiful district and ocean vista. This immaculate home delivers a generous four-bedroom, study and multi-living-area floorplan, and is nestled in the lush surrounds of Allambie Heights, a favourite with families due to its outstanding access to schools and beaches as well as popular shopping and dining hubs.
LOVE. This house has a fabulous family-friendly layout with lots of breakout zones. You'll always be able to find a peaceful corner to retreat to with a home office and a rumpus room on offer, plus outdoor spaces to the front and rear. Gather all of your friends and family together on the enormous entertainer's deck, which is privately set to the rear and is covered from the elements so that you can enjoy relaxed alfresco dining all through the year.
- Enjoy the serene leafiness of the street and the district views that stretch out from the front verandah
- Bright open-plan living zone with stunning polished pine floorboards, lots of natural light, reverse-cycle air-con and easy flow to outdoor entertaining
- Modern stone kitchen with AEG induction cooktop, lots of pantry storage and a Miele dishwasher
- Luxe queen-sized master bedroom with ocean glimpses, balcony access, built-in robes and a shower en-suite
- Three additional bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Immaculate family bathroom with a rainfall shower
- Dedicated home office with built-ins and a lush outlook, potential to use this as a flexible fifth bedroom
- Laundry room with external access
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
LIVE. Allambie Heights is a hugely popular location with families because of how quiet and leafy it is, yet how convenient it is to many lifestyle amenities and natural attractions. Manly Dam is a couple of minutes' down the road – the perfect spot for weekend bush walks and picnics. The local Allambie Heights shops and Allambie Heights Public School are a short walk away, and you can either ride all the way to Manly using the nearby bike paths, or drive there in moments.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Manly, Warringah Mall and Frenchs Forest Buses depart from the local shops and along the main road
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love sitting on the front verandah and looking over the district and watching the world go by
- The layout is ideal for family life as well as entertaining
- We love the neighbourhood, which is friendly and welcoming, and has great schools and local shops
- Water rates: Approx $151 pq
- Council rates: Approx $528 pq
- Size: Approx 750 sqm
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.