Architect designed sanctuary with treetop outlooks
FIND. This exquisite dual-level residence showcases impeccable features and delivers an outstanding floorplan that will serve your family well over the years. This architect-designed home uses space and light to stunning effect, with private outdoor entertaining areas and a pool, a sunny nor-east facing aspect, and a beautiful treetop outlook with a hint of blue ocean beyond.
LOVE. With entry via Darmour Avenue and the living spaces set peacefully to the rear, this home has an unexpected level of privacy and tranquillity. Entertaining in the open-plan living zone will be a joy, and the balcony will become your go-to spot for watching magnificent sunrises, or sitting down to relax whilst looking out over the resort-style pool area with a lush green backdrop of trees.
- The living area and all outdoor entertaining zones are positioned to the nor-east, which attracts lots of natural light and refreshing nor-easterly breezes in summer
- The superbly appointed kitchen with free-standing ILVE cooker and huge island bench will serve as a focal point for guests and the family to gather
- Dining and lounge areas flow into each other with ease, and both connect outwards to large entertainer's terrace with leafy outlooks
- Flexible fifth bedroom/study, master bedroom with shower en-suite
- Spotted gum hardwood floors, ethanol fire, lots of louvre windows to promote natural cooling
- Enormous entertainer's deck overlooks a resort-style swimming pool surrounded by tropical plantings
- Under-deck storage, lots of internal storage, concealed laundry
LIVE. For families, the proximity to bushwalking trails is a big bonus, with stunning trails in the Manly Dam area that you can access with ease. Allambie Heights is also popular because of its excellent proximity to beaches, schools, Warringah Mall and other shopping and lifestyle hubs in Freshwater and Dee Why. There is a great set of local shops in Allambie Heights, and nearby bus services allow quick and easy access to the city and Manly.
RATES & SIZES
Land size: Approx 717 sqm
Water rates: Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates: Approx $507.59 pq
- Manly, Warringah Mall & Frenchs Forest Buses depart from the local shops and along the main road
- Transport links to Chatswood
Shopping & dining:
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Primary
- Manly Vale Primary School
- St Kierans Catholic School
- The Forest High School
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.