Elevated district views from versatile family haven - Also known as 27 Smith Ave, Allambie Heights
Auction 11th June 9am
FIND. Delivering lots of mid-century charm and a stunning district outlook, this charismatic c1956 double-brick home is positioned on a quiet, elevated street in Allambie Heights. With a spacious and versatile floorplan that includes a renovated teenager's retreat and two separate garages, there is so much potential to mould this home to your needs, making it perfect for families with children of all ages and stages.
LOVE. Charming, unique and filled with light, this character-rich residence features an open and airy design, and big-picture windows that allow you to appreciate the lush green district outlook that stretch out in front of you. Cherished by the same family since it was built, this stunning home has been updated and refreshed and is ready for its next happy chapter.
- Positioned on a generous corner block, dual-address: 27 Smith Street
- Double-brick construction, reclaimed sandstone blocks from the old AMP building in the CBD
- Beautiful mid-century details, decorative cornicing, high ceilings, original Australian Tallowwood floorboards
- Bright and airy living with stunning outlooks from every window, including views of Manly's Norfolk pines and the ocean
- Kitchen with gas cooking and servery window out to the living area
- Three bedrooms are all appointed with built-in wardrobes, serviced by an immaculate original bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Front verandah and open terrace with district outlook
- Renovated retreat with bedroom, bathroom, living area and private entry, ideal for use as a teenager or au-pair retreat
- Two separate lock-up garages, one with internal access, both with extra storage space, Ducted air-con and reverse-cycle air-con in living
LIVE. Ticking all the boxes in terms of convenience, this centrally-placed street is 600 metres from Warringah Mall, so you can grab groceries and shopping, grab takeaway food or visit the cinema. Another attractive bonus is the ease of access to numerous lifestyle hubs, with nearby bus services offering quick travel to Manly, the city, or up the beaches. Great schools, local shops, public reserves and the beautiful environs of Manly Dam are also within the community of Allambie Heights.
Water rates: Approx $149.35 pq
Council rates: Approx $478.50 pq
Size: Approx 588.1 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Manly, Warringah Mall and Frenchs Forest Buses depart from the local shops and along the main road
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Primary
- Manly Vale Primary School
- St Kierans Catholic School,
- Mackellar Girls High School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the beautiful district views and the outlook towards Manly and the ocean.
- This has been a beautiful family home with lots of character, warmth and a welcoming ambience.
- It's a quiet and private home but so close to Manly, beaches and the mall.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.