North-facing family abode with pool & granny flat
FIND. Resting on a generous 942sqm rear-north facing block and cushioned amongst stunning gardens, this superbly-appointed family home offers an outstanding floorplan with lots of flexible living space. Set in the family-friendly surrounds of Allambie Heights, everything you need for a practical and relaxed lifestyle is within close proximity, including outstanding schools, local shops and bushwalking trails around Manly Dam.
LOVE. There is so much versatility to the floorplan, which includes a council-approved granny flat, a choice of living areas and a luxurious parent's retreat. Families will also be impressed with the sunny north-facing outdoor entertaining zone that overlooks an enormous backyard with pool. The highly desirable home is in immaculate condition and ready to live in now.
- Two lounge spaces and a dining area all flow into each other with ease, front lounge area with gas fire and connecting out to front verandah
- Protected entertainer's deck with heatstrip for all-seasons use, looking out over the sunny north-facing backyard with pool
- Master retreat with over-sized bedroom, large walk-in wardrobes, spa bath en-suite, air-conditioning and a beautiful leafy district outlook
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, serviced by a family bathroom with combined bathtub & shower
- Council-approved granny flat with studio-style bedroom and living area, built-in wardrobes, shower bathroom and kitchenette, plus private north-facing deck
- Extensive under-house storage, plantation shutters, attic storage, reverse-cycle air-con downstairs, plus an external gym area/laundry
- Double carport and a huge amount of additional driveway parking space
LIVE. Allambie Heights is a hugely popular location with families because of how quiet and leafy it is, yet how convenient it is to many lifestyle amenities and natural attractions. Manly Dam is a couple of minutes' down the road – the perfect spot for weekend bush walks and picnics. The local Allambie Heights shops and Allambie Heights Public School are moments away, and you can enjoy quick and easy access to beaches, Warringah Mall and Manly
Water rates: Approx $300 pq
Council rates: Approx $531.50 pq
Size: Approx 942 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Manly, Warringah Mall and Frenchs Forest Buses depart from the local shops and along the main road
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Primary
- Manly Vale Primary School
- St Kierans Catholic School, Mackellar Girls High School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the ease of the location, where we've been able to wander to the local shops and walk to school.
- Allambie Heights has such a great and friendly community that is perfect for raising a family.
- We have loved living in this home, it's served our family so well. We especially love the big backyard and the pool.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.