Family home on approx 923sqm with ocean and district views
Auction Saturday 27 March at 1.15pm
FIND. Situated in one of Allambie Heights' best and most sought-after pockets that backs directly onto Manly Dam, this spacious home enjoys an elevated position that looks out over the district of Manly and captures stunning ocean views. With multiple living spaces, beautiful gardens, generous proportions and heaps of potential, this home can be sculpted to your needs over the years.
LOVE. Full of relaxed style and charisma, the beauty of this chic, light-filled abode is that it's ready to move into now, yet there are endless opportunities to add significant value down the track. Whether you choose to refresh the current interiors, re-configure the layout to fit your family's needs, add a pool or even another level to really capitalise on the sweeping district and ocean views (STCA), there are plenty of options in front of you. Dream big and make this property your forever home.
• Inviting lounge area that flows into a formal dining area
• Generous kitchen and casual dining area with electric cooking, timber counters and dishwasher
• Second living area with an easy connection to a pergola-covered entertainer's deck, and big-picture windows that frame stunning views that roll across the district and capture Manly and the ocean
• Functional floorplan with flexible living zones
• Master bedroom with shower en-suite. Three other generous bedrooms serviced by a bathroom with rainfall shower and bathtub
• Reverse-cycle air-con and beautifully polished Jarrah floating floors throughout
• Double carport with under-cover access to a shower bathroom, where you can wash off from the beach before entering the main part of the house
• Low-maintenance established gardens, surrounded by beautiful trees and uninterrupted district and ocean views
• Extensive under-house storage, plus extensive driveway parking space
LIVE. Allambie Heights is a hugely popular location with families because of how quiet and leafy it is, yet how convenient it is to many lifestyle amenities and natural attractions. The street backs directly onto Manly Dam – the perfect spot for weekend bush walks, picnics and water sports. The local Allambie Heights shops and Allambie Heights Public School are a short walk away, and you can either ride all the way to Manly using the nearby bike paths, or drive there in around 10 minutes.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.