Luxurious resort-like living with huge versatility
Auction Saturday 20 March
FIND. One-of-a-kind. Private. Incredibly versatile. Supremely luxurious. This spectacular double-brick family residence 'Casa Comito' is hidden away on a quiet street in Allambie Heights. This home has been extended and renovated, sensitively blending the old with the new, and is now presented as a sensational contemporary home with epic proportions, sophisticated high-end finishes and modern free-flowing interiors.
LOVE. The main part of the house is made up of a vast open-plan living zone that offers seamless flow to an all-seasons outdoor dining area that overlooks a sparkling mineral pool. Leaning on a palette of crisp whites and soothing neutrals, which are contrasted by elegant dark-stained floorboards, the coastal-inspired interiors are finished to perfection. The addition of a teenager's retreat or home office, plus self-contained one bedroom accommodation means this house will cater to the largest of families, with flexibility for in-law or guest accommodation too.
• Double brick & concrete slab home with high-end renovation
• Spacious, free-flowing living. Natural light is at a premium with several skylights. Automated blinds & curtains. Easy-care floorboards
• Living flows to verandah with ocean glimpses and to a rear-set outdoor dining zone with built-in natural gas BBQ, heatstrips & bar fridge
• Sleek white stone kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, gas cooking, island and European appliances
• Second sitting area also flows to outdoor entertaining
• Master suite with en-suite and walk-in robe plus ocean glimpses. Three additional bedrooms in main part of house, all with built-ins
• A private entrance to a separate part of the home that can be used as a teenage retreat and or designated private home office area inclusive of a kitchenette.
• Self-contained accommodation with bedroom, shower bathroom, laundry, full kitchen, private entrance, separately metered
• Double lock-up garage, plus additional parking on the driveway and an auto security gate
• Ducted and zoned heating and cooling system
LIVE. This peaceful, leafy street is perfectly placed just moments from Allambie Heights shops as well as Manly Dam and Allambie Heights Public School. Allambie Heights remains a popular suburb for families because of its excellent proximity to schools and walking trails, whilst also being convenient to Warringah Mall, Chatswood and Manly. Nearby bus services allow quick and easy access to the city.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.