Exquisite renovation for tranquil family retreat on approx 1300sqm
Auction Saturday 6 February
FIND. Tucked away from the road and nestled into an idyllic hillside that overlooks David Thomas Reserve, this exquisitely renovated architect-designed home feels like an enchanting treetop retreat, hidden away from the world and surrounded by nature. Though it feels like you could be anywhere, this is a supremely central location, with outstanding access to Manly, the city and beaches.
LOVE. Expertly renovated with high-quality contemporary finishes and offering total peace and tranquillity, the very best jewel in the crown is the spectacular open-plan living area. Glass on three sides of the room invites you to get up-close-and-personal with the trees that surround the house. So close in fact, that you can hear the gentle rustle of the leaves in the wind. An enchanting park-like garden with saltwater pool cascades down to Manly Creek, and is a magical play space where the children can explore and run free, surrounded by the simple pleasures of the bush and nature.
• Stunning open-plan living with engineered oak floorboards, a slow-combustion fire, louvre windows and three sets of sliding doors to invite fresh air and the sounds of the trees inside
• Back yard with generous level lawn plus enclosed saltwater pool and a choice of two entertainer decks
• Excellent floorplan with all bedrooms tucked away from living
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, en-suite and balcony access. All other bedrooms with built-ins and plush carpet
• Uber-stylish bathrooms with oak vanities
• Contemporary kitchen with large island bench, induction cooking, and a butler's pantry
• Huge under-house workshop and storage area that can double as a teenager's retreat
• Laundry room with linen storage space. Study nook and downstairs WC
• A gate at the bottom of the garden creates an easy connection to David Thomas Reserve
• Off-street parking available on council land with further potential*
• Enormous 1,303sqm block
LIVE. This quiet street is lined with trees, and will appeal to families looking for a protected and peaceful environment to come home to, yet not have to travel far to lifestyle conveniences. It's a short walk to local shops and cafes in Allambie Heights; a quick drive to Manly for world-class beaches and eating out, and Warringah Mall is within walking distance.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.