Contemporary family home with district outlooks
FIND. Showcasing a spectacular collection of living and dining spaces, as well as a pool and a raft of high-grade contemporary conveniences, this flawless contemporary home will suit families with children of all ages.
LOVE. With a spacious, versatile and highly functional floorplan, this remarkable home will leave you wanting for nothing more. With private tree-lined outlooks, sun-dappled north-facing open-plan living with vaulted ceilings, a luxurious parent's retreat, a second living area plus a media/music room, this is a house that can be moulded to the needs of your family, whilst also offering fantastic access to Manly, the city, and up and down the northern beaches.
• Bright and spacious open-plan living zone with study nook and superb indoor/outdoor flow to a north-facing entertainer's deck and back yard.
• Modern and impressively spacious kitchen with huge island bench, free-standing Smeg oven, Miele dishwasher and glass splashback.
• Landscaped gardens to front and rear, including a veggie patch.
• Lavish parent's retreat with walk-in wardrobe, built-ins, a stunning en-suite with free-standing bath and shower, a study, and direct access to a balcony with lovely district views.
• Second sitting area with district views and balcony access.
• Four other bedrooms, each with a ceiling fan, built-ins and a bathroom nearby to service it.
• Hardwood floors in the living area and soft carpet in bedrooms.
• High-quality self-cleaning and heated saltwater pool.
• Reverse-cycle air-con in both living areas, gas bayonets, and 26 solar power panels.
• Double carport with easy side-lane access.
LIVE. Allambie Heights is a friendly, welcoming and family-centric suburb that puts you within moments of many lifestyle conveniences. Warringah Mall and Manly Dam are both a very short distance away, and there is a great set of shops in Allambie Heights that will cater to most of your every-day needs. Bus stops are directly outside of the door with services running to Manly, Chatswood or the city, and it's just a short bike ride to beaches, shopping and dining options at Queenscliff, Manly and Freshwater.
Land size: Approx 733 sqm
Water rates: Approx $146 pq
Council rates: Approx $466 pq
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please copy/paste the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.