Huge potential in lifestyle locale
FIND. Quietly concealed behind established mature gardens and set well back from the road sits this 1960s weatherboard family home on a huge 809m2 block. Tightly-held for many years, this undercapitalised gem is in tidy, original condition and offers exciting potential to refresh, renovate and add value. A fantastic entry point in a sought-after location, the home will appeal to first homebuyers, young families, savvy investors and anyone with a keen renovator's eye.
LOVE. A bit of love and elbow grease will transform this home to its coastal cottage best. The floor plan is highly functional and works well for a family, with well-separated living spaces, plenty of storage, three good-sized bedrooms and a generous family bathroom. Character features throughout add interest and charm including picture rails and decorative ceilings. The terraced back garden is expansive and will benefit from some imagination and landscaping to realise its enormous potential.
• Spacious downstairs living room which could be utilised as a rumpus room, teen retreat or home office
• Tidy kitchen with electric cooking; separate large laundry
• Appealing leafy outlook and abundant natural light from windows surrounding the dining room and air conditioned living room
• Light, original family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Expansive stand-up under-house storage ideal for storing bikes, surfboards and other toys, or for potential use as a wine cellar or workshop
• Spacious, sunny master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
• Huge potential to work with existing floor plan or extend up or out (STCA)
LIVE. Popular with families keen to live close to all the northern beaches has to offer, Allambie Heights is a close-knit, family-friendly community. This super-convenient location is close to schools, Allambie village shopping, Warringah Mall and beaches. There's a bus stop almost at the door with regular local and express city services, and for the outdoor enthusiasts Manly Dam and surrounding bushland walking and mountain biking trails are minutes away.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.