Family entertainer with spectacular ocean vista
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction 9th October 2021
FIND. Poised to capture a premium district and ocean panorama, this impeccable family abode is located in a quiet backstreet of Allambie Heights. Embraced by an outstanding selection of outdoor zones that include a pool and several decks, this superbly appointed home enables you to live an ultra-relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle that will be enjoyed by the entire family.
LOVE. The multi-level design caters to family life with ease. There are several breakout zones for study and play, so there's always space for everyone to spread out and find a moment of peace. The views can best be enjoyed from either of the living spaces and their adjoining decks, so you can sit back with your family and guests, and be wowed by the cinematic outlook that captures leafy district views as well as a dazzling outlook of the ocean.
- The spacious living zone is extended by a large entertainer's deck where you can sit and marvel at the views
- Keen cooks will be inspired by the spectacular stone kitchen with extravagant counter space, induction cooktop and generous amounts of storage
- Second living area with open fire, which spills out to a balcony that presents the best ocean view
- Vast backyard with travertine-tiled pool area with saltwater swimming pool, plus a covered BBQ area, a child-friendly lawn for the kids, and a charming chook house tucked away at the bottom of the garden
- The bedrooms are split over two levels, including a luxe master suite with walk-in robe and a full en-suite
- Well-appointed bathrooms, including family bathroom
- Laundry room with storage space and external access
- Single lock-up garage and additional parking space on the driveway
LIVE. Tobruk Avenue is an ultra-quiet, family-friendly street with a safe, protected feel. Though serene and surrounded by bush, this is a centrally positioned suburb that puts you within moments of many lifestyle conveniences. Warringah Mall and Manly Dam are both a very short distance away, and there is a great set of shops in Allambie Heights that will cater to most of your every-day needs. Bus stops are on Allambie Road with services running to Manly, Chatswood or the city, and it's just a short bike ride to beaches, shopping and dining options at Manly and Freshwater.
- Water rates: Approx $151 pq
- Council rates: Approx $519.77 pq
- Size: Approx 708 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Manly, Warringah Mall & Frenchs Forest Buses depart from the local shops and along the main road
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Public School
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love sitting and looking at the view from the living areas.
- It's a super friendly and welcoming street. Quiet and with lots of families.
- It's really easy house to live in with a great layout that allows everyone space to have some space or come together with ease.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.