Flexible and tranquil living next to Manly Dam
FIND. Bordering beautiful bushland and offering leafy green outlooks towards Manly Dam, this dual-level home delivers immaculately presented living and entertaining zones that sit amidst stunning gardens. The floorplan caters perfectly to families, with spacious and free-flowing living zones, as well as guest or teenage accommodation that could easily be converted into fully self-contained accommodation.
LOVE. With very little traffic on the street, there is a palpable sense of privacy and peace, which can be enjoyed from any of the outdoor areas, which include meticulously landscaped front and rear gardens, a covered entertainer's patio, an elevated balcony with stunning bushland views, and an enclosed spa area.
• The spacious lounge room flows to to a full-length balcony with a stunning outlook of bushland.
• Open-plan kitchen and dining area with Ironbark floors, large island bench with seating, CaesarStone counters, Miele appliances and reverse-cycle air-con.
• Beautifully cultivated gardens to front and rear with established ferns, tropical plants and trees, a large covered travertine area for outdoor entertaining and dining, and an enclosed spa area.
• Three generous bedrooms upstairs, each equipped with built-ins and ceiling fans. The master features a walk-in robe, a chic shower en-suite and direct access to the balcony.
• Downstairs comprises a large bedroom, another room with built-ins that could be utilised as another bedroom or study, plus a shower bathroom and laundry. This area has the potential to be converted into self-contained accommodation.
• Single lock-up garage with internal access, plus off-street parking for another two cars.
• Extensive storage space internally and within the garage.
LIVE. This is a family-friendly location that is centrally placed to beaches, shops and schools. It's also a fantastic location for active families, with stunning walking paths and mountain bike trails that begin from very close to the front door. It's a short walk to the local shops and public transport, or it's a quick drive to a number of great beaches.