Versatile home with rear-to-north aspect
Forthcoming Auction 2022
FIND. Positioned on the high side of the street and set well back from the kerb, this versatile family home offers opportunity in spades. Tightly-held for more than 30 years, it includes a flexible floorplan with dual living potential and a 594sqm block with highly-desirable rear-to-north aspect.
LOVE. This is a chance to secure a family home in one of this popular suburb's best loved pockets, and to update and capitalise on its prime lifestyle setting. With its peaceful, leafy surrounds and convenient Beaches location, this spacious home is sure to appeal to families of all ages and stages, as well as savvy investors.
- Private fully fenced, north-facing backyard with child and pet-friendly lawn, and two garden sheds
- Delightful level entertaining area surrounded by garden and shaded by ferns
- Light and spacious air-conditioned living room extending out onto balcony with elevated leafy outlook
- Large modern kitchen with plenty of storage and a peaceful outlook overlooking garden
- Two upstairs bedrooms, master with built-in robes and door onto balcony
- Two contemporary family bathrooms
- Second downstairs living opening out to back garden plus two downstairs bedrooms
- Double lock-up garage with storage space plus versatile use as an additional living room/retreat with French doors to garden
- Ample onsite and street parking
LIVE. Popular with families keen to live close to all the northern beaches has to offer, Allambie Heights is a close-knit, family-friendly community conveniently close to schools, village and mall shopping, parks and beaches, with buses providing regular local and express city services.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $466 pq
Size: Approx 594 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Manly, Warringah Mall and Frenchs Forest Buses depart from the local shops and along the main road
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Public School
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is a quiet, family-friendly pocket with plenty of space for kids to play and ride bikes, and close to parks and bushland reserves
- Allambie Heights offers a tight-knit friendly community and easy access to beaches and Manly
- The home's slightly elevated position and northerly aspect makes it seem light and bright all the time
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.