Resort-like sanctuary with tranquil bushland vistas on 1044 sqm
FIND. Hidden away in a secluded and private setting, this luxury family home enjoys a spectacular elevated position with expansive, never-to-be-built-out views over pristine bushland reserve. Taking centre stage is the superb outdoor area, complete with 16m timber deck and gazebo – the perfect spot for enjoying a sundowner.
LOVE. With an exceptionally large 1044sqm on title, the generosity of space, both inside and out, is what sets this impressive home apart. Light, spacious and highly practical, this is a home primed for comfort and relaxation that will effortlessly adapt to the needs of a growing family.
- Master-built in classic Federation style with cedar shingles, timber windows and architraves plus feature leadlight windows
- Formal living gas log fireplace plus formal dining
- Separate study/home office with custom joinery
- Entertainers' eat-in Caesarstone kitchen with Smeg appliance suite
- Remote triple car garage
- Separate self-contained studio with versatile use as home office, in-law accommodation or teen retreat
- Vergola-covered outdoor entertaining area plus heated infinity edge pool with deluxe spa oriented to views
- Palatial master suite with stunning bay window and luxe ensuite
- Casual living/family room opening onto sunny deck with auto awning and lush tropical gardens
- Additional living/entertaining with bar and flowing out to pool and spa area
- Beautifully crafted sauna room orientated to the bushland outlook
LIVE. A hit with families for its easy access to all the northern beaches has to offer, Allambie Heights is a peaceful, family-friendly community in a beautiful bushland setting encompassing Manly Dam and close to schools, shopping, express bus transport, Manly and beaches.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $520 pq
Size: Approx 1044 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Manly, Warringah Mall and Frenchs Forest Buses depart from the local shops and along the main road
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly Vale Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's so peaceful here and we love the surrounding wildlife – we have a resident kookaburra and often see wallabies
- We never tire of the beautiful bushland views and love to sit on the deck and take in the sunset with a glass of wine
- We will miss the wonderful open space and privacy – it's like living in the country with all the advantages of the city
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.