Gorgeous period duplex in quiet street close to beach
• Perfectly located at the end of a quiet street close to shops, cafes and just a level five minute stroll to Queenscliff or North Steyne beaches, this immaculately presented duplex has been tastefully renovated to showcase its original period charm.
• Offering large bright rooms and old world elegance within a generous house-like layout it also comes with a lock-up garage.
• Entry is to the living area where there are separate lounge and dining adjoined by an archway.
• The lounge has a beautifully restored fireplace and both rooms feature masses of soft natural light, high articulated ceilings and picture rails.
• Two main bedrooms are tucked away in a separate wing with private access to a stunning new bathroom that features taupe tiling, a large bathtub and chic frameless glass shower recess.
• Both main bedrooms have stylish built-ins with the second bedroom offering an adjoining sunroom/study or 3rd bedroom option.
• The gas kitchen is neat with white cupboards and quality appliances and offers possible scope to open out to the dining and living areas in the future.
• A back door leads down stairs to a shared laundry at the rear.
• Elegant, beautifully lit and perfectly located for a beachy café lifestyle, this gorgeous apartment is also strolling distance to The Corso, ferries and footsteps to buses on Sydney Road.