Charming lower duplex metres from the Harbour
FIND. Loved and enjoyed by one family for 37 years, this spacious lower level duplex is nestled quietly to the rear of the property in a one-way residential street lined with picturebook heritage homes on the coveted Manly slopes.
LOVE. This Federation beauty is a warm and inviting mix of old world charm and contemporary comfort and convenience. Its floorplan is spacious and flexible, embellished by prized heritage features including polished timber floorboards, high decorative ceilings, leadlight windows, timber architraves and picture rails.
• Graceful and airy living room with original fireplace surround and stunning leadlight windows
• Renovated galley-style kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and plenty of storage
• Bright and spacious sunroom adjoining kitchen overlooks the garden and offers versatile use for dining/casual living
• Partially-covered deck linking home to garden and offering a delightful al fresco dining setting
• Picture-perfect private ground level garden with level lawn and leafy outlook over Manly rooftops
• Four good-sized bedrooms offering flexible use as home office/study or additional living; two with under-floor heating and two with built-in robes
• Garden shed plus lockable full height under-house storage
• Classic updated bathroom with shower/bath
LIVE. Affording an enviable coastal lifestyle, this sensational location is really something special. Close enough to dip in and out of the buzz of cosmopolitan Manly, yet far enough away for peace and quiet, it's just a short stroll to magical harbourside beaches, coastal walkways, cafes and restaurants, shopping and, of course the famous Manly ferries.
Size: 206 sqm approx
Water: $147 pq
Council: $254 pq
Strata $492 pq
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.