Character-filled, ocean views and exclusive rooftop terrace
FIND. Built in the early 1900's, this gorgeous upper duplex with street level access is brimming with old world charm and character. Primed to catch that sea breeze, it is nestled in a quiet location whilst offering spectacular views of the harbour as well as exclusive use of an enormous rooftop terrace; ideal for enjoying the sun and summer parties.
LOVE. Wonderfully spacious, with period features, large rooms and high ceilings throughout, it offers versatility in layout and options for living and entertaining.
• A bright and inviting reception area greets, leading on to an elegant north facing dining room, which filters sunshine and natural light through the home.
• The living room is a masterpiece in space and charm, with a beautiful feature cast iron fireplace and large glass french doors that open to a spacious, private and protected covered verandah with dazzling harbour views. The perfect space for all-weather and year-round entertaining.
• Full of character and functionality, the kitchen features stainless steel appliances and leads through to a discreet, and very handy additional bathroom with laundry facilities.
• The family sized main bathroom has been exquisitely renovated to an elegant modern style and features a separate bath and shower.
• The enormous master bedroom has direct access to the large verandah and features another charming cast iron fireplace, built-in robes and harbour views.
• With the bonus of an additional private balcony, the bedroom at the front of the house offers further scope and versatility as a home office, or guest suite.
• A valuable addition is the convenient double lock up garage, fantastic for storage needs and providing easy off-street parking for those warm and busy summer days in Manly.
LIVE. The location of this home is superb. Just footsteps from the harbour and the heart of Manly, it is a short walk to the Wharf and the fabulous lifestyle that iconic Manly offers including excellent schools, ferry transport and your choice of beaches, bars and restaurants. Spacious and charming, it's a private and tranquil haven to escape to at the end of the day. An exceptional find.