Bespoke Haven with Lifestyle Location
FIND. Architecturally reimagined and meticulously crafted to the highest standard, this Federation semi offers the best of two worlds, fusing period character with luxurious contemporary living. Sensitively renovated to preserve its period detail, the original part of the home comprises a queen-sized bedroom with built-ins, comfortable lounge/sitting room and sumptuous bathroom. This part of the home can be completely sectioned off from the rear addition, making it ideal for generating additional income via AirBnB or similar.
LOVE. To the modern rear of the home, innovative design comes to the fore with an exceptional sense of light and space plus seamless indoor/outoor flow delivering the ultimate in relaxed coastal luxury and contemporary family living. Designed and built as a 'forever home' and incorporating the highest quality finishes available, this superbly-appointed home offers every modern comfort conceivable, including Google Home automation throughout, custom kitchen and storage, plush upstairs carpet, spa-style bathroom and a cosy gas fireplace.
• With a striking black and light-coloured timber palette, the gourmet kitchen features a Bosch gas cooker and corian benchtops
• The combined living/dining/kitchen can be completely opened to the private garden and wraparound deck via a bank of bi-fold doors, ideal for entertaining and admitting cooling summer breezes
• Downstairs, a European-style laundry and under-stair storage offers out-of-sight convenience while tucked away upstairs is the perfect home office or study
• Generously-sized, the master bedroom includes built-in robes and an adjacent east-facing rooftop garden that not only provides a beautiful outlook but has a cooling effect in the warmer months
• A luxurious sanctuary, the beautifully-finished statement bathroom includes a slipper-style freestanding bathtub as well as underfloor heating
• An additional entrance along the side of the home takes you past rainwater tanks and an ample vegetable garden, while the back deck is fitted with a Primo built-in grill
• Sought-after rear lane access to secure, undercover parking
LIVE. Celebrating the incredible coastal location with its thoughtfully-designed indoor/outdoor flow, the home sits at the very heart of fabulous Manly. A barefoot stroll has you to Manly surf beach in minutes and a five-minute amble will take you into Manly Village with shops, cafes and restaurants. Manly wharf, ferries and bus transport are an easy level walk while access to surrounding suburbs will see you enjoying the Boy Charlton swimming pool, Queenscliff beach and Freshwater Village as well as numerous parks and playing fields.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.