Private, spacious and light-filled upper duplex
FIND. This charming upper duplex offers a generosity of space and a level of privacy that is not commonly seen in this style of home. With totally separate entrances, parking & outdoor areas, it has the feel & same advantages of a free-standing house.
LOVE. With 282sqm on title that includes nor-east facing outdoor entertaining, huge amounts of storage & a large enclosed garden, this beautifully presented home delivers over-sized proportions throughout, including spacious bedrooms that each have the luxury of their own bathroom. Having been tastefully refreshed and modernised, there is very little that needs to be done to improve this easy-care home, yet there is scope to add value over time if desired.
• The combined lounge & dining area faces north & features reverse-cycle air-con. Flowing from living, a nor-east facing deck provides a spacious & sunny spot for entertaining, with plenty of space for a full dining setting as well as the BBQ.
• The spacious kitchen features lots of pantry & bench space, gas cooking, as well as a concealed laundry, & offers scope for modernisation.
• Also on title is a large & enclosed landscaped garden, offering a safe area for the children to play, while you watch on from the deck.
• All of the bedrooms are over-sized & offer built-in storage. Two of the bedrooms feature contemporary en-suites with stylish fittings that include rainfall showers.
• The main bathroom features a bathtub and separate shower.
• On the ground floor is a handy storage room, which can be accessed either externally or internally. There is also a storage shed, as well as additional storage in the attic.
• Sitting behind the security of an automatic gate is a covered car space, plus off-street parking for one more car.
LIVE. It's an easy 10-minute walk into Freshwater Village from this central spot, where there has been significant development over recent months. Harbord Public School & a number of other childcare facilities are conveniently placed just moments from the front door, as are bus stops & popular parks. Also within a 10-minute walk is Freshwater beach & the recently refurbished Harbord Diggers.