Sunlit upper duplex by the beach
FIND. Sunlit and charming, this north-facing upper duplex will have your heart the minute you walk in the door. It offers a generous floor plan with ultra-chic interiors, a large lock-up garage with a work area and a spectacular entertaining space in the tropical garden.
LOVE. It features big windows that draw in the sunshine throughout the day and fill all the rooms with natural light, and the log burner in the living room keeps things cosey and comfy in winter.
• Spacious living area with character that flows through to a dining room with stunning feature lighting and a leafy outlook.
• Immaculate eat-in kitchen with gas cooking, oodles of bench and cupboard space and handy access down to the garden and entertaining area.
• Two double bedrooms with built-ins and an updated modern bathroom with a bath, frameless glass shower screen and conveniently separate WC.
• Timber hardwood floors, plantation shutters and ceiling fans throughout with the convenience of reverse cycle air-con in the living room.
• Sunny, on-title courtyard and use of the common, level back yard
LIVE. Peaceful and private with the sound of the surf on the air, it's just a short stroll to the cafes and shops of Freshie village, and Manly and city buses are just at the end of the road. For weekend fun, walk to the new Diggers for a bite to eat after a day at the beach.