Tastefully restyled top floor duplex
* Well positioned in a small, solid and beautifully maintained block, this double brick two bedrooms plus sunroom upper duplex is located in the well regarded and sought after suburb of Fairlight.
* Enjoying the top floor position and masses of natural light, the duplex combines traditional appeal with sympathetically modernised interiors.
* Featuring a traditional portico entry and reception hall it offers a practical floor plan with a spacious and bright living area and two bedrooms each with built-in robes. The living room and master bedroom enjoy direct access to a separate light-filled sunroom that could be configured as a home office, nursery or studio.
* Polished floorboards throughout the living areas and into the bedrooms offer a feeling of warmth and space. The bright and airy interiors are enhanced by high ceilings and classic white plantation shutters.
* The family bathroom has a fresh, contemporary feel, incorporating a combined bath/shower and chic vanity. Generous in size it has the ability to accommodate internal laundry facilities.
* Leading from the sunny dining room and enjoying a leafy outlook is the smart modern gas kitchen appointed with stainless steel appliances, CaesarStone bench tops and a dishwasher.
* Directly downstairs from the kitchen the shared barbecue terrace and paved courtyard with low maintenance landscaping is ideal for enjoying alfresco dining under the vast canopy of the gorgeous frangipani tree.
* Impeccably presented and with the scope to add your own touches if desired, it presents the ideal first home for those seeking a carefree lifestyle away from the crowds yet only minutes to the vibrant heart of Manly, recreational parkland and a choice of surf and harbour beaches.
* Additional features include a common laundry, huge attic storage, lovely leafy gardens and single carport.