Spectacular lower duplex - circa 1920, harbour views
* Capturing views out to the harbour, this tastefully refurbished garden duplex offers a peaceful and private sanctuary just minutes to the heart of Manly.
* Located in one of Fairlight's quietest streets and in a block that has been beautifully maintained, this duplex offers the perfect blend of period features and modern amenities with sunbathed interiors.
* The bright and airy open plan living and dining soaks up the views through oversized windows and opens via bi-fold doors to the fabulous entertaining deck and fully fenced private rear garden, a perfect setting for alfresco entertaining.
* Flowing from the living and dining area is a contemporary spacious kitchen with granite benchtops, Miele dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, Ilive rangehood and an abundance of cupboard space.
* Accommodation comprises of two spacious bedrooms with extensive built-in robes, plus a separate third bedroom with ensuite (STCA) - ideal for an office for those working from home or for guest accommodation.
* The duplex has a superb flow-through layout and features polished timber floors throughout, high patterned ceilings, leadlight windows, picture rails, and stylish plantation shutters.
* There is also an invaluable large automatic lock up garage with rear lane access, internal laundry, wine cellar and storage.
* Away from the hustle and bustle yet easy walking distance to all of Manly's renowned attractions, it's a 15 minute walk to the ferry wharf and beaches and moments to Fairlight's sheltered harbour beach and harbour parkland.