Classic Fairlight semi in sought-after street
FIND. Quietly positioned in one of Fairlight's most desirable residential streets, this classic semi offers the prized combination of a lifestyle location together with a character home that offers the opportunity to add value and personal flair with some easy updates or create a spacious family home with a more significant renovation (STCA).
LOVE. With a generous, practical floorplan and appealing heritage detail including high ceilings, polished floorboards and timber double-hung windows, this charming home opens to the quintessential long wide hallway drawing you down to the light-filled living space and onto an al fresco entertaining deck overlooking the privately-enclosed level garden.
- Combined open plan living and dining flowing out to entertaining deck
- Covered timber entertaining deck overlooking garden
- Generous modern eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Euro-style laundry in kitchen
- Renovated bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan and modern shower ensuite
- Two additional large bedrooms, both with ceiling fans
- Gated off-street parking and under-house storage space
LIVE. Charming family-friendly Fairlight is beloved for its leafy residential streets, heritage homes and central lifestyle position conveniently close to both Balgowlah and Fairlight villages. Shopping, cafes and restaurants, schools and city buses are within walking distance and this fabulous lifestyle setting offers easy access to Manly, coastal walks and beaches.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Size: Approx 233sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso, Manly Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Family life couldn't be better in this great location close to parks, beaches and within an easy walk of Manly West public school
- We love to walk to Fairlight village for a coffee from one of the many great cafes
- Manly and Fairlight beach are easily accessed on foot and perfect for a weekend family outing
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.