Elegant lower duplex with superb alfresco spaces
FIND. Showcasing a stunning fusion of period features and sophisticated contemporary finishes, this fully renovated lower duplex delivers space, privacy and an abundance of outdoor space. Sitting on the outskirts of Manly and offering proportions that more resemble a house, this is the perfect home for growing families who are looking to upgrade from an apartment, professionals who want quick access to the city, or downsizers looking for a low-maintenance home within walking distance of lifestyle amenities.
LOVE. Enjoy the luxury of a large entertainer's terrace, which enjoys a private, leafy outlook, and acts as an all-seasons space for relaxing and entertaining. Also for the exclusive use of this apartment is an enclosed front garden, where the dog and/or the kids can run riot on the lawn, while the adults sit and relax in the elegant timber cabana.
• Spacious living area features a white painted brick fireplace with gas fire, elegant engineered floorboards, and a useful study alcove with built-in desk.
• Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a ceiling fan, plus a big bay window seat that cleverly functions as storage space.
• Enormous eat-in sized kitchen with gas cooking, sleek stone counters.
• The bathroom features a rainfall shower and modern black fixtures.
• Ducted heating and cooling throughout.
• Built in the 1930s, the original period detailing adds little touches of elegance, as seen in the leadlight windows and doors, high ceilings and picture rails.
• A common garden sits to the back of the house, which includes a level lawn and a common laundry.
• There is a huge amount of lockable outdoor storage space, which sits underneath the house and is exclusive use.
LIVE. Close enough to walk to everywhere, this central location allows for many lifestyle benefits. The local shops in Fairlight are within a short walk, and there are bus stops close to the front door that will whisk you into the city or Manly. If you're in the mood to hit the beach, Fairlight Beach is the closest and is a 15-minute walk away. Or it's a 20-minute stroll into Manly, where you can enjoy a wide range of cafes, restaurants, plus ocean and harbour beaches.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.