Spectacular lower duplex with breathtaking harbour views
* Capturing sweeping harbour views and positioned within an easy stroll to Balgowlah shops, cafes, transport and harbourside walks, this delightful oversized lower duplex is an absolute charmer and boasts an abundance of natural light.
* Recently fully renovated, it has been freshly painted and updated with a chic new contemporary kitchen and bathroom, and has polished timber floorboards throughout.
* The spacious, bright and airy, open plan living and dining, soaks up the views through oversized windows, and opens out to the main balcony overlooking North Harbour and out to the Heads.
* The stylish modern gas kitchen is complete with CaesarStone bench tops, glass splash backs and offers ample bench and cupboard space. The kitchen also conveniently leads directly to the sun-drenched common garden area and paved courtyard, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
* With a perfect design layout, and the benefit of being able to be closed off from the main living areas, the ample accommodation comprises 3 excellent sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, and a generous master with private Juliet balcony and a full wall of windows framing the spectacular harbour vistas. The third bedroom could alternatively be utilised as a sun-drenched study.
* The family bathroom is ultra chic with combined bath and shower, modern vanity and adjoining separate second WC.
* Other features include high ceilings, sandstone fireplace in the lounge area, roller blinds, ample storage throughout, external shared laundry, and a single carport.
* Located in a fashionable and tightly held harbourside locale, with easy access to Fairlight Beach and the beautiful Spit to Manly harbour walk, this spacious lower duplex is ideal for a family home, downsizers or investors, and offers the perfect opportunity to capitalise on the location and personalise it to your own style.
* Positioned in a leafy street and enjoying complete privacy, it is close to the new Stockland centre and Balgowlah Village, Manly West Primary School, parklands, city express transport, and within easy access to a choice of harbour and ocean beaches and the heart of cosmopolitan Manly.