Space, style and a lifestyle location
FIND. Stylishly-apppointed and offering the spacious proportions of a freestanding home, this supremely comfortable, beautifully-presented home offers the ultimate low-maintenance lifestyle in one of Balgowlah's most coveted leafy pockets.
LOVE. Beyond the welcoming easy-care front garden and spectacular mature magnolia, the home offers an expansive floorplan spanning two levels with premium finishes throughout and seamlessly flowing indoor/outdoor living and entertaining extending out into a large private rear garden.
- Deluxe kitchen with generous centre island with Caesarstone 'waterfall' benchtops, Smeg oven, gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- Remote lock-up garage with internal access plus additional off-street parking
- Open plan dining/living extending out to generous covered entertaining deck and sunny privately-hedged garden with level lawn
- Master retreat with oversized ensuite, ceiling fan, built-in robes and private covered balcony
- Two additional bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Timber floorboards, custom cabinetry, ducted air conditioning and plantation shutters
- Downstairs guest W/C plus laundry
LIVE. Offering a relaxed and convenient 'walk-everywhere' style of living, with all the lifestyle benefits of Beaches living within easy reach, this lovely home offers a family-friendly setting close to Stockland shopping, cafes and restaurants, schools and city buses.
Water rates: Approx $147 pq
Council rates: Approx $462.60 pq
Size: Approx 283 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops and restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- Balgowlah Heights Primary Schoo
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The location is so easy and convenient – we love being able to leave the car at home and walk to the shops or out for coffee
- Boyle St is a warm and welcoming community – we will especially miss the wonderful street Christmas parties
- Everything you could ever need is close by including shopping, buses, cafes and restaurants, schools and childcare
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.