Elegant upper duplex with big potential
Auction Saturday 6 November 2021
FIND. A unique offering on the market, this elegant Art Deco upper duplex is the perfect abode for downsizers and growing families looking to upgrade from apartment living. Positioned on a sought-after street super close to Balgowlah village and stunning harbour reserves, this superb residence features a generous four-bedroom floorplan, with an enormous shared garden and outdoor entertaining area, and lots of potential to make it your own.
LOVE. With windows on fours side of the building, every room is filled with light and there is an attractive bright and airy feel throughout. While this delightful home has been refreshed, there is clear opportunity to renovate and realise its full potential.
- Stunning original features hold a sense of charm and character, including picture rails, high ceilings and sash windows
- Windows on four sides of the building inject light into every space
- Stunning lounge room with an attractive leafy overlook over the backyard
- Adjoining the living area is a room that can be used as a playroom or a home office
- Option to play with the layout and open it up to create more living space
- Original kitchen and bathroom
- All of the bedrooms are generously sized
- Refreshed and updated with new carpet and fresh paint
- Enormous park-like communal backyard with lots of potential to landscape
- Single lock-up garage and a shared storage room
- Shared laundry
LIVE. Ideally located for quick access to Manly, beaches, shops and public transport, this centrally placed home is the perfect base for those who are seeking convenience and ease of living. At the end of the street are bus services that will take you straight into Manly or the city. Local shops and cafes are on the same road, or Stockland shopping centre is a quick stroll away for groceries and supplies. Also within walking distance are harbour beaches and reserves, including North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets and Fairlight Beach.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We love the ease of being able to walk to local shops and eateries in Balgowlah village.
- It's a great location if you need to commute to the city.
- We love the huge back yard, the outlook from the living area and the spacious bedrooms.
Water - Approx $150.99 pq
Council - Approx $366.40 pq
Strata - Approx $375 pq
Internal - Approx 115 sqm
Garage - Approx 19 sqm
Total - Approx 134 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall & Manly.
Shopping & Dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre & Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High
- Mackellar Girls Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.