Charm and potential in prime Balgowlah location
FIND. Nestled in a sought-after Balgowlah pocket, this perfectly placed semi exudes character and charm. Offering a solid and functional home with a stunning renovated bathroom, this is also a rare opportunity to renovate and capitalise in a tightly held Balgowlah location. With proximity to shops, great schools, harbour beaches, and its position on a quiet cul-de-sac street makes it a haven for families of all ages.
LOVE. As you walk through the cute and covered entry way, you're welcomed by high, ornate ceilings and original timber floors that have been meticulously maintained, inviting a sense of grandeur and spaciousness. A stunning renovated bathroom stands as the jewel of the home, tastefully adorned with floor-to-ceiling kit-kat tiles paired with a modern terrazzo tile. Enhanced by a large skylight and vaulted ceiling, the space opens up, embracing ample natural light.
- The large master bedroom, positioned at the front of the home, offers a generously sized built-in robe and a sunlit adjoining sunroom enjoying a lovely district vista towards St. Patricks Estate and Manly.
- Split system air conditioning in both bedrooms ensures comfort throughout the seasons.
- The kitchen, though in original condition, is poised for its next owner's touch and creativity. Ideally located at the rear of the home and perfectly functional, it's equipped with a Bosch oven, dishwasher, and gas cooking.
- Step out to the leafy courtyard and find yourself immersed in your very own tropical oasis, complete with landscaped garden beds.
- Sustainability meets sophistication with 13kw solar panels on the roof, giving this residence an eco-friendly edge.
- The scope to build a second storey (STCA) introduces the potential for breathtaking views to North Harbour, North Head, Store Beach, and the Quarantine Station.
- A lock up garage plus storage provides the perfect place for bikes, surfboards and other household items.
LIVE. Brimming with lifestyle and unmatched convenience, this popular Balgowlah locale provides something for everyone. Just a 600m walk to North Harbour Reserve where you can start the renowned Spit to Manly walk, complete with a string of harbour beaches located along the way. Stockland Shopping Centre is only 750 metres from your door, hosting a major supermarket, popular restaurants, cafes, a gym and a great selection of shops. For those who commute, there are CBD and local buses nearby, as well as a short drive to the hub of Manly where you have the option of the ferry.
Water rates: Approx $251 pq
Council rates: Approx $589 pq
Size: Approx 277.2 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- B-Line express city bus, Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
Shopping & Dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Balgowlah village shop & cafes
- Roseberry St shopping & supermarkets
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary;
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
- St Paul's College Manly
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The north facing windows along the side of the home give wonderful natural light each day. From the bedrooms through to the dining room, we are spoilt for choice when it comes to finding the perfect spot to sit and relax in the sunshine.
- This street is extremely tightly held by families of all ages. The cul-de-sac has a wonderful community feel and this location is perfect with walking distance to North Harbour Reserve and other harbour beaches.
- There is a huge scope to add value to this home. The period features have been meticulously maintained and will lead perfectly into second storey (STCA) or renovated kitchen and entertaining space.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.