Elegant Art Deco upper duplex with views
FIND. This elegant Art Deco upper duplex has been tastefully modernised and is the perfect abode for downsizers and young families looking to upgrade from apartment living. Situated on a sought-after street in Balgowlah, this unique home features an over-sized floorplan with spacious living zones, a garden and outdoor entertaining area, and beautiful sweeping views that capture Manly and the ocean.
LOVE. The proportions within this elegant home are generous, while the striking Art Deco detailing adds interest and a sense of sophistication. You'll fall in love with the stunning living area, which looks out over the district towards Manly, and the enticing open-plan dining and kitchen area that calls for happy mealtimes spent with friends and family.
• Stunning lounge room with adjoining balcony that presents a sparkling outlook towards Manly, including ocean views.
• Stylish engineered floorboards throughout, plus high ceilings and decorative cornicing.
• Open-plan kitchen and dining area, which offers easy flow to the lounge as well as access to the back yard.
• Modern kitchen with concealed laundry facilities, brekkie bar and induction cooking.
• Private garden area on title, with patio and level lawn, plus access to a shared laundry.
• Two queen-sized bedrooms with high-quality built-ins, plus a single-sized third bedroom.
• Sleek bathroom with bath and separate shower with rainfall shower.
• Exclusive-use off-street parking space.
LIVE. This peaceful and leafy street is centrally placed near the heart of Balgowlah and is convenient for shopping, great schools, city transport, as well as providing excellent access to Manly, Stocklands and the city. With beautiful harbour pathways and reserves, local shopping and supermarkets all within easy reach, this is a well-connected, convenient and highly-sought after location.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.