Sophisticated and spacious Art Deco semi
Auction Saturday 13 June
FIND. This sophisticated Art Deco semi on the border of Balgowlah and Fairlight offers the perfect combination of old-world charm and modern convenience. It delivers spacious rooms, a raft of exquisite Art Deco features, and a functional layout that will appeal to downsizers and families. This beautifully presented residence sits in a central and highly convenient location, within walking distance of Manly and just a short stroll from harbour beaches and reserves.
LOVE. The elegant period detailing is one of the most attractive features of the house. The stunning ornamental ceilings are extremely high and create a sense of light and openness in every room. The layout also lends itself to effortless entertaining, with bedrooms tucked away together, and a dining area that flows outwards to a private alfresco dining area.
• The house follows a traditional semi layout, with a long hallway leading past the bedrooms and into a light and bright classic lounge room, with a spectacular ornamental marble fireplace, which has been updated with a gas fire, for those chilly nights spent at home.
• Set privately to the rear is a combined dining and kitchen area that can be opened right up to the decked courtyard through a set of bi-fold doors. The courtyard can also be accessed from a side pathway.
• The kitchen features modern electric cooking, an island bench, stone counters and a dishwasher.
• The master bedroom features two sets of built-in wardrobes, while the second bedroom is a generous queen sized room.
• The neat bathroom includes a spa bath and separate shower.
• As well as high ceilings, there are hardwood floors, delicate chandeliers and a north-facing verandah. A large laundry room and a dedicated storage area are handy extras.
• Though the house has been updated and is in fabulous condition, there is opportunity to make further improvements and add value over time.
LIVE. This is an idyllic yet convenient place to live. With harbour beaches and reserves so close to home, you'll never have to walk far to be able to enjoy magnificent vistas or find a great walking trail. There is the added convenience of having shops, city bus services, supermarkets and cafes just footsteps away on Sydney Road. And if you want to access Manly, it's a pleasant 20-minute stroll along the stunning harbour foreshore.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.