Sophisticated lower duplex with harbour views
FIND. Reap the rewards of this magical lifestyle setting, just 100 metres from the harbour's edge, and a 20-minute stroll along the scenic harbour foreshore to Manly. This elegant Art Deco lower duplex sits on the border of Fairlight, and offers stunning views of North Harbour from its private entertainer's terrace.
LOVE. The proportions within this elegant home are generous, while the exquisite period detailing brings an element of sophistication and class. With child-friendly outdoor spaces, extensive amounts of storage and entertaining areas with views, this is a superbly appointed home that will be an extremely attractive proposition to downsizers, upsizers and executive entertainers looking to invest in a sought-after pocket of Balgowlah.
• Access from the street is easy, with gated access to the front of the building. Or, you can park your car in the garage, then access the back door via the side gate.
• Sophisticated lounge and casual dining area/study nook with pine floors, chandelier fittings and two access points to the large split-level entertainer's terrace that enjoys magnificent views that sweep across North Harbour.
• The well-equipped kitchen features gas cooking, stone counters, plantation shutters and a convenient position next to the rear-set dining area.
• A selection of rear-set outdoor areas includes a child-friendly backyard with level lawn (some of which is exclusive use) and a common patio.
• There is an enormous amount of under-house storage, which is on title and contains several rooms.
• Both of the bedrooms are queen sized and feature built-ins, while the bathroom features a spa bath and overhead shower.
• There is a lock-up garage, as well as some communal storage underneath the garage that is ideal for bikes and surfboards.
LIVE. This elegant home is perfectly placed for fantastic access to Manly, Stocklands shopping centre, schools, city-bound bus services, as well as being just moments from North Harbour Reserve, and many scenic walking paths, which include the iconic Manly to Spit walk.
Council rates: $380 pq approx.
Water rates: $179 pq approx.
Strata levies: $504 pq approx.
Internal including courtyards: Approx 212 sqm
Garage: Approx 15 sqm
Total: Approx 318 sqm