Block of 6 strata apartments sold in one line
FIND. This is an exciting and incredibly rare opportunity to acquire an entire block of six units, in a sought-after pocket in Fairlight. This unique prospect is nestled in the quiet backstreets of Fairlight, moments from the Boy Charlton swimming pool, public transport, Manly's conveniences and a short drive to the beach.
LOVE. The block itself is a full brick, three-storey security building, while the apartments are in fantastic condition and are all currently tenanted.
• There are six apartments, each with designated parking.
• The block is comprised of three apartments with two bedrooms, and three apartments with one bedroom.
• The two bedroom apartments have their own internal laundry, whilst the one bedroom apartments have access to a share laundry with storage.
• All apartments have their own private balconies, which are situated off the living areas.
• There are two lock up garages and four car spaces, which is a coveted and rare inclusion for a property of this size in this area.
LIVE. This outstanding street gets very little through-traffic, making it a peaceful and attractive place to live. One of the reasons this area is so convenient is due to its proximity to Manly as well as Balgowlah village, as it sits in the middle of the two. Stocklands is placed around the corner, bus stops are only a short walk away. And, most importantly, it's a short drive to the sea and the surf at Fairlight, Manly and Queenscliff beaches, or a short walk into Manly.