Contemporary apartment in resort-style complex
Direct access entered off Gahnia Road, Block D.
FIND. The very definition of low-maintenance contemporary living, this sleek two-bedroom apartment is tucked away within the acclaimed 'Oceanvale' complex in the heart of Warriewood. With outstanding on-site facilities that include a pool and a gym, residents can enjoy the luxuries of resort-style living, whilst also taking advantage of having Warriewood Wetlands, beaches, a shopping centre and transport close by.
LOVE. With entry via Gahnia Lane and a peaceful position within the middle of the complex, this is a tranquil abode with private outlooks. This over-sized apartment features an open-plan design and a study, and is embraced by a large wraparound courtyard, which makes this a great choice for young families, professionals and empty nesters who love to entertain, as well as those families with pets.
• This is a modern security complex that offers a raft of features including landscaped gardens, two pools, a sauna, a children's playground and BBQ area, plus a gym, spa and on-site manager
• Generous open-plan living with lots of natural light and two sliding door access points to a large undercover entertainer's terrace
• Study nook that has the flexibility of being used as a play room
• Contemporary stone kitchen with brekkie bar, gas cooking, a dishwasher and adjoining laundry room
• Generous master bedroom with built-ins and full en-suite with shower and bathtub
• Double-sized second bedroom with built-ins, which is serviced by a chic shower bathroom
• Reverse-cycle air-con units in both bedrooms and the living area
• Tandem car space with large lockable storage cage
• Secure building with intercom access
• Pet-friendly complex
Water Rates: Approx $146 pq
Council Rates: Approx $259 pq
Strata Levies: Approx $1299 pq
Size: Approx 152 sqm
LIVE. Sitting alongside Warriewood Wetlands, within easy walking distance of Warriewood Beach and less than three kilometres from Narrabeen Lake, this is a great location for those who love an active lifestyle. Shops, eateries and supermarkets in Warriewood Square, Mona Vale village and Narrabeen village are a short walk or drive away, and bus services are available at the door.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.