Private courtyard apartment in resort-style complex
Direct access entered off Gahnia Road, Block F
FIND. Epitomising easy-care, convenient living, this spacious courtyard apartment is peacefully tucked away to the rear of the prestigious 'Oceanvale' complex, which sits alongside the lush surrounds of Warriewood Wetlands. This immaculate group of homes offers private, peaceful and secure living in the heart of Warriewood. This particular apartment delivers a choice of two courtyards, as well as north-facing living, secure parking and a large amount of storage space.
LOVE. The complex is great for families as well as professionals, with resort-style facilities to take advantage of, which include a pool, a gym and a children's playground. Quietly positioned to the rear of the complex, with entry via Gahnia Lane, this is an easy apartment to live in, with effortless indoor/outdoor flow and private outdoor entertaining space.
• Open-plan living area, rich in natural light, with an effortless connection to a private north-facing courtyard
• Sleek contemporary kitchen with gas cooking, brekkie bar and integrated dishwasher
• Master bedroom with an air-con unit, built-in wardrobes, a full en-suite bathroom plus a private courtyard. Double-sized second bedroom also with built-ins that sits next to a chic shower bathroom
• Quick access straight into the apartment via both of the courtyards
• Complex facilities include a children's playground, a gym, pool, lots of lush communal gardens and a BBQ area
• Dedicated laundry room with some storage space
• Ducted air-conditioning, intercom access, luxury karndean floors
• Lift access to two secure basement parking spaces and a huge lockable storage cage
• Pet friendly complex
LIVE. Walk straight through the gate of your courtyard to link up to the walking trails around Warriewood Wetlands, which sits directly behind the complex. Also within walking distance is Warriewood Beach, which is less than two kilometres away, and Narrabeen Lake is three kilometres down the road for more scenic walks and picnic spots. This is a great location for quick access to shopping and supermarkets, with Warriewood shopping centre and Narrabeen and Mona Vale villages within close proximity.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.