Resort-style living in modern courtyard apartment (Entry via Gahnia Lane)
FIND. Enjoying a leafy address adjacent to the Warriewood wetlands, this spacious ground floor apartment delivers a private and peaceful lifestyle. The apartment sits on the ground floor of the esteemed 'Oceanvale', which is a modern security complex that offers an impressive selection of resort-style facilities, including a pool, gym, sauna and children's play area.
LOVE. The spacious and functional floorplan offers two access points to a large courtyard, which can also be accessed from Gahnia Lane. Float between the indoor spaces and the outdoor zone with ease, and enjoy the privacy and spaciousness of the courtyard, which is perfect for entertaining and relaxing. With no common walls, outlooks out to the bush, and scenic walking trails at the door, this is a fantastic opportunity for owner-occupiers, or those looking for an investment opportunity that is ready to go.
• Spacious living area with ducted air-con system, high ceilings and sliding door access to the courtyard.
• The courtyard can be accessed from the bedroom, the living area and the street, making this a practical choice for pet owners.
• Modern kitchen with sleek stone counters, a breakfast bar and an integrated microwave.
• The queen-sized bedroom features a split system air-con unit, and includes built-in wardrobes. It is serviced by a stunning bathroom with a free-standing bathtub and a separate shower.
• As well as a secure parking space, there is a lockable storage cage and the apartments had been refreshed with new carpet and paint throughout.
• This is a modern security complex that offers a raft of features including landscaped gardens, a 25m lap pool, sauna, a children's playground and a BBQ area, plus a gym, a spa and an on-site manager.
LIVE. This tranquil yet central location offers direct access to Warriewood wetlands, so you can enjoy stunning walking tracks at a whim. Narrabeen Lake is a five-minute drive away, and it's less than two kilometres to Warriewood Beach, so this is a great location for those who love the active life. Shops and supermarkets in Warriewood Square and Narrabeen village are a short walk or drive away, and bus services to Mona Vale and Warringah Mall are available at the door.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.