Stylish contemporary apartment with unbeatable convenience
FIND. This sleek and sophisticated contemporary apartment delivers all the lifestyle conveniences you might need to your door. Nestled within a modern security building in the heart of Seaforth village, this stylish and flawlessly-finished top-floor abode places a vibrant selection of restaurants, cafes and shops right at your door.
LOVE. Sunlit, spacious and absolutely brimming with natural light, this stylish home includes a generous entertainer's balcony that flows out effortlessly from the free-flowing living area. Sleek and immaculately presented, this is a low-maintenance apartment that allows you to relax into the lifestyle offerings in Seaforth with no effort at all. With swift access to the city and Manly, this is a fabulous home for professionals, or an astute investment that needs nothing extra spent on it at all.
- Immaculate security building with lift access
- Stunning over-sized living area with defined dining space
- A huge skylight with retractable blind fills the entire apartment with beautiful natural light throughout the day and year
- Good-sized balcony, protected from the elements for all-weather and all-seasons use, with gas outlet
- Queen-sized bedroom with large built-in wardrobes and balcony access
- Chic modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Concealed European-style laundry in the modern gas kitchen
- Ducted air-conditioning for a comfortable environment year round
- Lift access straight down to a secure parking space
LIVE. Set right in the heart of Seaforth Village, this super-central setting places great coffee, a choice of fabulous eateries, lifestyle amenities and local shops at your front door. Another great benefit of this location is how incredibly well connected it is. Express bus services to the city or to Manly can be accessed from just outside the building, the Wakehurst Parkway is nearby for quick and easy travel up and down the beaches, and beaches and supermarkets are also close by.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- The huge skylight means the apartment is always full of natural light.
- There are bus stops right outside the front door to Manly, the city or just down to the Spit for dinner.
- There are restaurants, a bottle shop, a hairdresser and all kinds of other lifestyle amenities are at your door.
Internal & balcony - Approx 63 sqm
Parking - Approx 14 sqm
Total - Approx 77 sqm
Water - Approx $150.99 pq
Council - Approx $366.40 pq
Strata - Approx $1,000 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the city CBD
- Buses to Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall, Mosman & surrounds
Shopping & Dining:
- Seaforth Village shops & restaurants
- Balgowlah Stockland shopping centre & Westfield Warringah Mall
- Seaforth Primary School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
- The Forest High School
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.