Oasis-like garden apartment in central Seaforth
FIND. Hidden away from the bustle of Seaforth village and completely protected from any road noise, this spacious garden apartment is an unexpected oasis of calm. Tucked away to the rear of a modern security block, this house-like abode offers two living areas, spacious bedrooms, and easy flow out to a private back yard. Functional and effortless for family living, this is the perfect home for growing families or downsizers, especially those who love life on the beaches but want quick access to the city.
LOVE. The generosity of space is what sets this apartment apart from the rest, as well as the fact that living is extended by a beautiful back yard that offers a safe play space for young children as well as a private area for the adults to dine, entertain and relax. With all of the conveniences of Seaforth village at the door, this is an outstanding village setting that offers great access to Manly and the city.
• Combined lounge and dining area that offers an effortless transition to outdoor living, so you can keep an eye on the kids while they play in the garden
• Combined kitchen and second living or dining area
• The backyard features a number of flourishing garden beds, plus a level lawn, a pergola-covered alfresco dining area, an open patio, garden shed, plus a fabulous cubby house for the kids
• Large master bedroom with shower en-suite, built-ins and easy flow to the back yard. Two additional bedrooms with built-ins
• Main bathroom with a bath and separate shower
• Reverse-cycle air-con units in all of the bedrooms and in the back living area
• Intercom access and lots of internal storage
• Lift access to the apartment and straight down to secure basement parking area
LIVE. Set right in the heart of Seaforth Village, this super-central setting places great coffee, a choice of fabulous eateries and local shops at your front door. Another great benefit of this location is how incredibly well connected it is. Express bus services to the city or to Manly can be accessed from just outside the building, and the Wakehurst Parkway is nearby for quick and easy travel up and down the beaches.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.