Oversized beachside apartment in well maintained block
FIND. Located within walking distance to Queenscliff Beach, this large, modern apartment in a boutique block of five offers the quintessential Northern Beaches lifestyle. Well designed and well proportioned, this apartment is generous from the moment you walk in the door. From the entryway with storage and somewhere to leave keys, bags, and coats, you are drawn down a long hallway that services the two large bedrooms. With a full bathroom and extra WC along the way, this apartment is full of surprises. As you reach the large L-shaped kitchen, you notice the ample storage, internal laundry facilities and open plan living area leading to the oversized balcony featuring district views to Manly and Eastern Hill.
LOVE. With superbly maintained floorboards throughout, this apartment has great flow from the front door, through to the huge entertaining area. From the kitchen, the apartment is open plan, seamlessly transitioning from living to dining and out through the sliding doors to the extra-large, covered balcony. With natural light peeking through the east facing windows, this apartment benefits from a lovely sea breeze on those warm summer afternoons. Fitted with gas outlets in the living area, as well as on the balcony ready for a barbecue, this home is ready to move in and enjoy all year round.
- Two large bedrooms, both with built ins
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath, separate shower, and large vanity
- Separate WC with basin
- Large L-shaped kitchen with ample storage and Caesarstone benchtop
- Ilve gas cooktop and oven, Miele Dishwasher
- Wine storage designed in living room cabinetry
- Security building with intercom entry
- European style laundry tucked away in the hall
- White plantation shutters throughout
- Solid brick exterior
- Secure undercover parking space with internal access
LIVE. Sitting at the perfect juncture between Queenscliff and Freshwater beaches, this apartment offers a range of lifestyle options. Grab your towel and go for a swim or put your sneakers on for a leisurely walk along the beach after a big day at work. With an easy stroll or bike ride into Manly, you have a thriving café, bar and restaurant scene as well as supermarkets, playgrounds and other useful amenities. Heading north over the headland, you also have Freshwater nearby offering more bars, cafés and an excellent selection of boutique shops. For those who commute, you have local and city buses on your doorstep, as well as easy links to the Manly Ferry and Fast Ferry services. This location offers so much to so many.
Water rates: Approx $147.71 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata levies: Approx $913.75 pq
Size: Approx 119 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Wharf restaurants & bars
- Freshwater village shops and cafes
- Harbord Primary School
- Stella Maris Catholic College
- St Pauls Catholic College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The location of this apartment is hard to beat, we love being so close to the beach in summer
- The design of this apartment has been so well thought out, there is space and ample storage which is rare for a two-bedroom apartment
- The large, enclosed balcony is perfect for entertaining. It feels private and flows well from the kitchen and living spaces.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.