Lifestyle apartment with huge north-facing terrace and study
FIND. With an exceptionally quiet setting right on Queenscliff Lagoon and park-like common gardens extending directly onto Aitken Reserve, this spacious apartment brings a coveted beachside lifestyle right to your door.
LOVE. A rare find, this exceptionally quiet apartment offers generously proportioned interiors with a well-designed floorplan that sees both living spaces and bedrooms opening directly out onto the huge terrace. North-facing, the terrace spans the full length of the apartment and is set against a private leafy backdrop.
- Purpose-built separate study room with modern feature lighting
- Intercom security building with secure undercover parking space plus seven visitor parking spaces
- Light and spacious master bedroom with built-in robes, ensuite and door to terrace
- Spacious living/dining with underfloor heating and ceiling fan opening out to terrace via glass sliding doors
- Contemporary Caesarstone kitchen with breakfast bar and Bosch appliances
- Second bedroom with built-ins and sliding door access to terrace
- Modern family bathroom with bath/shower and Euro-style laundry
- Pet friendly complex subject to strata approval
LIVE. This ultimate lifestyle setting is within footsteps of lagoon-side walking paths and cycle tracks that deliver you straight to Queenscliff beach without having to cross a single road. From Queenscliff it's just a short walk into Manly village and an endless array of restaurants, cafes and bars, as well as shopping plus express bus and ferry transport into the city.
Water rates: Approx $147 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,657 pq
Unit Approx 90 sqm
Terrace Approx 50 sqm
Carspace Approx 16 sqm
Total Approx 156 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Freshwater village shops and cafes
- Harbord Primary School
- Stella Maris Catholic College
- St Pauls Catholic College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love being able to walk into Manly for dinner or to catch the ferry into the city
- Being so close to the lagoon path is fantastic and our children love to ride their bikes along the beachside boardwalk
- The massive terrace is fantastic and perfect for entertaining and bbqs with friends
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.