Relaxed coastal living at its best
FIND. Spacious and comfortable, this light and bright apartment ticks every box on the wishlist. With abundant natural light courtesy of its ideal northerly aspect, well-proportioned contemporary interiors and remote lock-up garage, this fabulous beach-side home is an absolute must-see.
LOVE. Positioned within a well-maintained security block, this sunny, nothing-to-spend apartment offers a relaxed, highly-convenient lifestyle in a location that delivers the best of the northern beaches to your door.
- Light-filled air-conditioned combined living/dining opening out to huge north-facing covered balcony
- Spacious contemporary gas kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and adjoining internal laundry
- Renovated bathroom with Caesarstone vanity, heated towel rail plus separate bath and shower
- Newly painted and carpeted throughout
- Two generous bedrooms, both with plantation shutters and built-in robes
- Security building with intercom plus remote lock up garage with storage
LIVE. This sought-after location delivers both lifestyle and convenience in spades. A 100m walk from the door takes you right into fabulous Freshwater village with its boutique shopping, cafes and restaurants and on to Freshie beach, while a walk in the opposite direction delivers you to Queenscliff Beach and into Manly. Buses are on the doorstep with express services into the city or to Manly wharf where ferries await.
Water rates: Approx $150 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,502 pq
Size: Approx 106 sqm approx (Internal 90 sqm, LUG 16 sqm)
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Freshwater village shops and cafes
- Harbord Public School
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Mackellar Girls High School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- I love how the northerly aspect makes the apartment so light and airy – it's cool in summer and warm in winter
- The location couldn't be more convenient and being able to wander down to Freshie village for a coffee is the perfect way to start the day
- Having such a large outdoor area is fantastic, with plenty of room for a table and bbq for summer entertaining
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.