Beachside beauty in boutique block
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This beautifully sunlit and spacious apartment, situated on the top floor of a small block, positioned on the Queenscliff headland between iconic Manly and Freshwater has had some beautiful key updates throughout, making it the perfect beach pad.
LOVE. The expansive balcony offering up district views. Running the whole length of the home, it serves each of the bedrooms as well as the living area, allowing sea breezes to permeate through the entire apartment. Enjoy entertaining out here, with plenty of space for a BBQ and dining set.
• The light and bright atmosphere continues through the newly renovated kitchen and generous living/dining area with glossy floorboards, fresh colour scheme and open plan living.
• Two good sized bedrooms with built-in robes. Both bedrooms have double glass doors which open out onto the full-length balcony.
• The neat and tidy bathroom has contemporary styling and a bath.
• Dedicated laundry room with ample storage
• The single lock up garage will be appreciated, with plentiful mezzanine storage for surfboards, bikes and projects.
FIND. Located in a prized beach location with Freshwater Village and Queenscliff Beach just a short walk away and Manly also accessible via a quick bike or bus ride, this apartment serves up an enviable lifestyle.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.